Now that we have had an introduction to security protocols that will help reduce the risk of a security incident we are going to study security incidents.Select a recent security incident that had their data stolen by an outside attack, insider threat, or some other mechanism. There are multiple examples that can be used, i.e., Target, Capital One, Home Depot, OPM, etc. As you evaluate the incident you evaluate several components throughout the remainder of the course.
1. select a security incident, there are examples above
2. create a 1-page introduction of the security incident
3. Your response must be properly APA formatted with every sentence that comes from another source cited or quoted.
4. The submission will go through safe-assign to check for plagiarism. If a high level of plagiarism is detected this will result in a zero for the assignment and the school will be notified.
5. There are no makeup attempts on any assignments
Below are some examples of security incidents that have occurred. You may choose any security incident that has occurred and impacted the user’s data.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more