Answer these six questions as comprehensively as possible. Your answers can come from your readings or the Internet, but be sure to cite all of your sources.
1. By the year 2050, there will be 8.5 billion people in the world, of whom 5.5 billion will be living in urban areas. The articles you read in week 5 said that a ‘revolution in thinking’ must occur to alleviate this crisis, but what form must this revolution take?
2. From our Webtext and readings, democracy and development do not have to be mutually exclusive. What does this mean?
3. Who is most responsible for the failure of foreign aid working and how are they failing?
4. What are some of the most significant problems that developing states face on their road to development?
5. What are some of the things that governments in developing states can do to improve access to secondary educational opportunities for children?
6. Africa has severe infrastructural problems but also the potential for good growth in the coming decades. Discuss both of these issues.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more