You own “XYZ” (a name of your choice) Consulting Firm. Your firm provides computer consulting, installation, repair and maintenance to all types of customers from all walks of life.
Your firm’s motto is “From one individual to a mom and pops all the way to the Fortune 500 we are here to help YOU with your computer needs!” (You can change but remember from one to many you will serve)
You have been asked in your scenario to help them with the purchase or build of computers for their new facility.
The company designs aircraft components using Computer Aided Design (CAD) software. The organization needs a computer for:
· The owner and lead engineer
· Six engineers that design the parts
· An Office Assistant to the owner
· An office Assistant for the engineers
· Two people in sales
· One person in accounting
You will need computer system and monitor for every person in the list above. Design a computer suitable for the duties of each position. A pre-built system may be appropriate for some positions while a custom design is necessary for others. The total computer budget for the company on this proposal is $65,000.
List of items to turn in:
1. Based on your scenario you will need to write a Memo addressed to the person/company requesting services. This letter is to include the scope of the work requested, a complete breakdown of services and fees provided. Include maintenance cost and annual fees. This must be a well written, grammatically correct document.
2. A Spreadsheet of the 3 computer systems
3. PowerPoint outlining your scenario for class presentation – Include pictures of the parts for the systems and provide us with the best system for your scenario. Explain to us why you chose those systems/parts and any upgrades or maintenance that will need to add and or maintained.
4. You may choose the complete system and or chose to upgrade components in a complete system. If so, provide a cost for upgrades, include reasons for upgrades and any maintenance included and or added for those parts.
5. Cite all sources – do not use your book as one of the sources. Your data will need to be current (within the last 3 months).
You will need to submit the following:
· Memo to person/company.
· Spreadsheet of components of all three systems.
· PowerPoint presentation giving details of the systems chosen and why. Minimum of 16 slides. Do not write books on the slides – bullet points, pictures only. Remember, it’s part of your sales pitch!
· If you choose to upgrade a complete system – include a separate spreadsheet to outline which parts are being upgraded and explain why.
Every grammatical error is -3
If one of the three elements (memo, spreadsheet, PowerPoint) is missing – 100 points
Missing PowerPoint slides -10 each
Failing to cover/discuss a build for a employee (Office Assistant, Owner, Engineer, Accounting, Sales) -20 for each section (memo, spreadsheet, etc) that the information is missing from.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more